- You'll never run out of gas. (I know it's obvious, but I've done it at least once... in the drive thru of a restaurant, no less.)
- You won't run late because you had to stop to get gas.
- You can pick the time of day and a clean, convenient station where you prefer to get gas.
- No more getting gas in dress clothes, extreme weather, or waiting in line.
- During a power outage, gas stations can't pump gas either.
- In a significant evacuation, stations may run out of gasoline.
- A half tank will get most cars at least 100 miles. That's far enough from most likely dangers or events in an emergency.
- If things get too bad, gas in the car can be siphoned to become gas in the generator if needed.
The Emergency Twenty
101 Uses for a Hoodie
Make Your Own Basic First Aid Kit
An Extra Set of Keys... Convenience of Lifesaver?